Welcome to our 4-star Hotel Eschenlohe!
Our 4-star hotel in Scena/Schenna in South Tyrol is the ideal destination for rest-seekers and connoisseurs. The fantastic location of our lovely hotel in Scena/Schenna and the picturesque views from this literal loge seat above Merano/Meran make of every stay an unforgettable experience. Explore the fascinating natural scenery during a leisurely ramble across the sun-kissed valley or climb up high to one of the surrounding peaks. Whether you favour a stroll or a trek to the summit, a holiday in our new panorama hotel in Scena/Schenna offers something for every taste.
Our hotel in Scena/Schenna is located on the sunny side of the Alps; here, we enjoy roughly 300 days of sunshine per year. Add the manifold attractions in Merano and environs and you have yourself a holiday to remember. After an eventful day out and about, unwind back at our hotel in brand-new rooms and luxurious suites. Relax in the tasteful spa oasis with Finnish sauna, bio herbal sauna and aroma steam bath. In between, take a refreshing plunge into the infinity outdoor pool with salt water, a remarkable length of 20 m and a lovely panorama. Make sure to also visit our sky lounge; here you are relaxing with nothing above you but the blue sky. And do not forget our sunny panoramic terrace where you enjoy a range of delicious drinks and snacks, alongside with unparalleled views of Merano/Meran and environs.
Our lovely hotel in Scena/Schenna is a real insiders’ tip, especially for gourmets and wine lovers. Take a culinary trip around the region during our extensive breakfast buffet with freshly pressed juices, crunchy bread specialities, sweet pastries, homemade jams, local milk products, hearty cold cuts, tasty egg meals and much more. At noon, we invite you to take a light lunch at our à la carte Restaurant La Piazza, the new meeting point for gourmets. In the afternoon, help yourself to our sweet creations, displayed on our cake and pastry buffet. Finally, in the evening, it is time for the culinary highlight of the day: our 5-course gourmet menu with changing culinary themed evenings.
One trade mark of our accommodation in Scena/Schenna is the love for detail, which runs through our hotel like a red thread. You notice it in the personal and hearty service and in the many little details and extras provided by your host family and team. Here we leave nothing to chance because it is our mission to offer you an unforgettable holiday, so that maybe you will already book your next stay with us before returning back home …
We look forward to you!
The Götsch family
Our 4-star hotel in Scena/Schenna in South Tyrol is the ideal destination for rest-seekers and connoisseurs. The fantastic location of our lovely hotel in Scena/Schenna and the picturesque views from this literal loge seat above Merano/Meran make of every stay an unforgettable experience. Explore the fascinating natural scenery during a leisurely ramble across the sun-kissed valley or...
Our highlights at a glance
- Elegant ambience just like in a boutique hotel
- New heavenly rooms and luxurious suites with whirlpool
- New heated infinity outdoor pool with salt water and a length of 20 m
- Your holiday with us: stylish and down-to-earth
- New “La Vita” spa oasis with 3 new saunas (Finnish panoramic sauna, steam bath and bio vital sauna with gorgeous views)
- Classy relax room, new experience shower and ice grotto
- What’s more: fitness room, sky lounge, farmers‘ lounge and quaint rock cellar
- Familiar atmosphere and lots of magic moments
- Top-notch culinary delicacies
- Unique panoramic views: Our hotel in Scena/Schenna is a literal loge seat above Merano/Meran.
Highlights in the surroundings of Scena/Schenna
- Heavenly hikes and bike tours for every level in the Tessa/Texel group nature park, on Merano 2000 or in the Hirzer region
- Golfing with a view on the jaw-dropping golf courses in South Tyrol
- Shopping, cultural events and more in the spa town Merano/Meran
- The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle are only a few minutes away.
- Spa, pools and more in the Merano/Meran thermal baths
- Many worthwhile museums, castles and churches in immediate vicinity
- Plenty of fun activities for adrenaline junkies such as paragliding, rafting and canyoning
- All in all: The new Hotel Eschenlohe in Scena/Schenna offers the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation!